About me

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Answers my life

The last prompt in the 'Tea for two (and a piece of cake) Tuesdays" made me think a lot, even though the questions are simple, they in some or the other ways define me.Thank you Preeti Shenoy  for this beautiful prompt :)


1. If you had Rs.50,000 to just blow up (you have to spend it on YOURSELF. Giving to Charity or    buying gifts for others not allowed), what would you spend it on and why?


-If ever i had Rs 50,000 just to blow up, i would publish my novel as soon as possible ,because for me it's more than a dream.


2. Name three of your closest friends (not family or spouse) and say why you love them.


a) Saptarshi Baksi- He is just not a close friend, but my brother, whom i can always trust upon .He is the only person i have seen in my life, who always puts himself  in other shoes and thinks.I have immense respect for this guy.He always reminds of the saying " when god forgets to bind people in blood relations, he always makes them best buddies".


b) Prithvi rao- In everyone's life, there will be a friend with whom one can share all stupid jokes, fight on stupid reasons and tease endlessly, that friend in my life is Prithvi rao. I always feel  shamelessly  comfortable sharing all my secrets with her.


c) Tauheed - He is the one of my friends who always understands my nature, many people find me weird because i am moody, but he always understands my point of view of thinking and supports me. 


3. Name three books which have profoundly affected you and which you would recommend to everyone to read.
-
a) Wings of fire
b) Ignited minds
c) Love Story by Erich Segal


4. If you know for certain that you can never ever fail, what would you attempt to do?
    -Start my own business firm and spread my business all across the globe.


5. What is THE ONE THING that you want very very badly?
   - I badly wana be world's richest person :-p
    
    

6 comments:

  1. Very frankly written. I like the answers to the last two questions. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know you :)

    Wish you all the luck and success in pursuing your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you good luck with your dream of getting the book published. The fourth one was pretty cool. Thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete