About me

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Patience is virtue of success

Hello everyone,
It has  been around a month i have started this blog. but unfortunately i have not been able to post anything .
I always love reading and writhing things that i experience, but i always kept blogging aside  , because i felt giving my academics more importance than anything, but i have learnt that academics is not 'the'only reason of success and happiness, doing what you love to do is real happiness.so here i go.

Yesterday i learnt a very important lesson in my life.
Hard work is not always immediately followed by success, you have to wait and have patience.In my one month GATE 2012 preparation, i lost many fun moments because i believe in sacrifice. I gave my 100%, but my GATE exam didn't go well.I was shocked and confused where i went wrong.But i am glad, i learnt a lesson that not every hard work is followed immediately  by success, you have to just wait, but it will surely fetch you success someday or the other.At and of the day, i always admire my good friends saying " Keep your eyes always open, each moment teach you a lesson ".

No comments:

Post a Comment